Saturday, May 05, 2007

Sammy is 3 years old!! (click here for pix)

Click on the title bar of this post to see pictures from Samantha's birthday bash - a fairy tea party - we held earlier today.

Here are a few pictures from her actual birthday, yesterday. We celebrated with her buddies Cha-Cha and Lee-Lee.






The day before, Samantha visited the butterfly habitat without me, thank goodness. You'll see why I was glad to miss this trip.





Yes, she held a screaming cockroach and a tarantula spider. I've got shivers just typing those words!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great birthday party! I think you win the Mom of the Year Award for that one. It looks like the girls had a blast. Happy Birthday, Samantha!

Sunday, May 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is Larry?

Tuesday, May 08, 2007  
Blogger Eileen said...

Larry is my cousin. He married Heather in January.

Thursday, May 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home